Bongga ka ‘day!
Where the tarot gets a Pinoy pop culture twist. This deck uses vintage images from Filipino celebrity magazines from the 70s, colorful collage, and colloquial catchphrases to give you tarot full of Filipino flavor.
USE IT TO:
• get real-time guidance on relationships, career, finances, goals, choices, and life in general (as though you were talking to your favorite Filipino tita or truth-telling best friend)
• bond with yourself or others
• build a self-awareness practice that’s light and fun
• a 78-card deck in a standard tuck box
• a guide that includes Filipino instructions on how to read tarot plus Filipino and
and English keywords and definitions
• one set of Pinoy Practical Magic Stickers (two sheets that cover the full tarot deck, works well with the PM Diary too!)
Learn more about PM Pinoy on the Practical Magic blog.
CAN I USE PM PINOY IF I DON’T KNOW HOW TO READ TAROT?
Yes! Use it as an oracle deck. Ask a question, draw one card, and get your answer.
If you need help figuring out how to ask questions, check out my IG Asking Q’s highlight here.
CAN I LEARN HOW TO READ TAROT USING THIS DECK?
Yes, if you’re comfortable reading and understanding Filipino. If English is more your cup of tea, then you can go deeper with tarot meanings using Practical Magic: A Tarot Newbie’s Guide & Journal.
WHERE CAN I SEE MORE CARD IMAGES?
I have a first impressions video on YouTube here.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? $40